A review of the proposed naturalization of the Jews [electronic resource] : being an attempt at a dispassionate enquiry into the present State of the Case, With some Reflexions on General Naturalization. The second edition. By a merchant who subscribed the Petition against the Naturalization of the Jews.
- London : sold by J. Waugh in Lombard-Street, and in the pamphlet shops, 1753.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
107,p. ; 8⁰.
- Jews -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A merchant = Jonas Hanway.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T133173.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|