New and familiar phrases and dialogues in French and English [electronic resource] : Which For the Variety of natural and figurative Expressions to be found in them, on all Subjects in common Life, will teach the Idiom, be of great Use in Conversation, and the Understanding of Books, as well to the English who learn French, as to the French who learn English. To which are added, idiomatical expressions extracted from Gil Blas. Composed by Claudius Arnoux, Teacher of the Latin and French Languages.
- The fourth edition.
- London : printed for J. Nourse over-against Katherine-Street in the Strand, MDCCLXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,154,p. ; 12⁰.
- French language -- Conversation and phrase books.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parallel French and English text.
With a final contents leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, XII 397
English Short Title Catalog, T133263.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|