The French scholar's guide [electronic resource] : or, an easy help for translating French into English. ... Designed for the use of schools, as well as private learners; ... By Peter Hudson. ...
- The second edition corrected and improved.
- London : printed for George Keith; and sold by the author, 1756.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xv,,343,p. ; 12⁰.
- French language -- Readers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Parallel French titlepage bearing on the recto an Advertisement to the reader.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, XII 368
English Short Title Catalog, T133267.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|