The toast. An heroick poem [electronic resource] : in four books, written originally in Latin, by Frederick Scheffer: now done into English, and illustrated with notes and observations, by Peregrine Odonald Esq;.
- [London] : Dublin: printed. London: reprinted in the year, MDCCXXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
lxvi,,118,*113-*118,119-232,p.,plate : music ; 4⁰.
- Epic poetry, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Frederick Scheffer = William King.
Titlepage in red and black.
With two final leaves of music and errata.
In this edition, p.*113, line six: where - dotes;.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, K82
English Short Title Catalog, T133383.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|