Two letters to a very eminent and learned gentleman, attempting to subvert the doctrine of the Arians. [electronic resource] : Being animadversions on a very famous Arian manuscript ---- wrote by him, some years since, in India. By a country gentleman.
- The third edition.
- London : printed for C. Hitch and L. Hawes, 1751.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi,ix-87,p. ; 8⁰.
- Arianism -- Early works to 1800.
Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Country gentleman = Hanley.
Page numbers vii-viii omitted; text and register continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T133624.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|