The christian's defence against the fears of death [electronic resource] : with directions how to die well. Written originally in French, by Charles Drelincourt. Abridged from the last French edition, by J. Millbank, M.A. To which is prefixed, an account of Mrs Veal's apparition to Mrs Bargrave.
- Standardized Title:
- Consolations de l'âme fidèle. English. Abridgments
- London [i.e. Edinburgh?] : printed for J. Davidson in the Strand, 1764.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,148p.,plate ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The imprint is false; possibly printed at Edinburgh.
'An account' etc. is a piracy of Defoe's 'A true relation of the apparition of one Mrs. Veal' (Moore).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Moore, 107
English Short Title Catalog, T134113.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|