Myographiæ comparatæ specimen [electronic resource] : or, a comparative description of all the muscles in a man, and in a quadruped: Shewing Their Discoverer, Origin, Progress, Insertion, Use and Difference. To which is added an account of the muscles peculiar to a woman. With an etymological table, and several useful indexes. By James Douglas M.D.
- Edinburgh : printed for A. Kincaid and G. Crawfurd, and sold by them and G. Strachan Bookseller in London, MDCCL. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxxii,219,p. ; 8⁰.
- Muscles -- Early works to 1800.
Anatomy, Comparative -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: price Three Shillings and Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Countway Library of Medicine.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134137.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|