The necessity and profitableness of good works, asserted [electronic resource] : in a sermon preached at Kirkaldy, April 12. 1724. By Mr. Ebenezer Erskine, Minister of the Gospel at Portmoak.
- Edinburgh : printed for Patrick Walker, and sold at his house within Bristo Port, MDCCXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xv,,39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. N.T.. Titus III, 8. -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
Good works (Theology) -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134325.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|