A report of cases and matters in law, resolved and adjudged in the King's courts in Ireland. Collected and digested by Sir John Davies, Knight, The King's Attorney-General in that Kingdom. Now first translated into English [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Primer report des cases & matters en ley resolves & adjudges en les courts del Roy en Ireland. English
- Dublin : printed for Sarah Cotter, under Dick's Coffee-House, in Skinner-Row, M,DCC,LXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,277,p. ; 8⁰.
- Law reports, digests, etc -- Ireland.
Law reports, digests, etc. -- Ireland.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A translation of 'Le primer report des cases & matters en ley resolves & adjudges en les courts del Roy en Ireland'.
With 'A table of the cases' and 'A table of the principal matters'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134672.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|