A new Spanish grammar, [electronic resource] : more perfect than any hitherto publish'd. All the Errors of the former being Corrected, and the Rules for Learning that Language much improv'd. To which is added, a vocabulary of the most necessary words: Also a Collection of Phrases and Dialogues Adapted to Familiar Discourse. By Capt. John Stevens, Author of the large Spanish Dictionary. The second edition. The whole improved, corrected, and amended, by Sebastian Puchol, D.D.
- London : printed for T. Meighan in Drury-Lane, T. Cox at the Lamb under the Royal-Exchange, and J. Wood in Pater-Noster-Row, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,392p. ; 8⁰.
- Spanish language -- Grammar -- 1500-1800.
Spanish language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134798.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|