Act of the Associate Synod, [electronic resource] : at Edinburgh, April 18. 1754. containing an assertation of some gospel-truths, in opposition to Arminian errors, upon the head of universal redemption. The second edition. Wherein the Passages of the Holy Scriptures, Confession of Faith, and Catechisms, are extended. With an appendix; Containing an Illustration and Defence of the sixth Article, relative to the Benefits of Redemption. To which is annexed, A general Account and Detection of the New Mode of Arminianism. By a minister of the Synod.
- Edinburgh : printed by W. Sands, A. Murray, and J. Cochran. For J. Reid; and sold by him, at his House within the Society-Gate, and by the booksellers in town and country, MDCCLV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
56p. ; 8⁰.
- Arminianism -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T134876.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|