A defence of reveal'd religion [electronic resource] : against the exceptions of a late writer, in his book, intituled, Christianity as old as the creation, &c. By John Conybeare, D. D. Rector of Exeter-College in Oxford.
- London : printed for S. Wilmot, Bookseller in Oxford: and sold by James and John Knapton, R. Knaplock, W. Innys, T. Astley, J. Crownfield, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; J. Battley, C. Hitch, in Pater-Noster Row; S. Birt in Ave Marie Lane; R. Williamson, and T. Osborn, near Grays-Inn, Booksellers in London, M.DCC.XXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,467,p. ; 8⁰.
- Tindal, Matthew, 1653?-1733. Christianity as old as the creation.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The imprint date is in large type which starts under the "s" of "Williamson" and ends under the "s" of "Osborn" in the imprint. Variant: the imprint date is in small type which starts under the "n" of "Williamson" and ends under the "O" of "Osborn" in the imprint.
A late writer = Matthew Tindall.
With a half-title and an errata slip.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T135208.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|