The itinerary [electronic resource] : of John Leland the Antiquary, in nine volumes. Published by Mr. Thomas Hearne.
- The third edition: printed from Mr. Hearne's corrected copy in the Bodleian Library.
- Oxford : printed at the Theatre; for James Fletcher, in the Turl, and Joseph Pote, at Eton College, MDCCLXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
9v.,plates : ill. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Antiquities.
- Place of Publication:
- England Oxford.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Each volume has its own titlepage; vol 1 dated: 1768; vols2-9 dated: 1769.
With a list of subscribers in vol.1.
Vol 4 is in two parts, the second part published "from Mr. Burton's transcription the Bodleian Library".
Vols 7-8 are in two parts, the second published "from Mr. Stowe's transcript in the Library of Robert Davies." - 'A late of two swannes' by W. Vallens in vol.5 was issued separately.
'A discourse concerning the Stunsfield tessellated pavement' by Thomas Hearne and 'An account of some Roman urns' in vol.8 were possibly issued separately.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T135479.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|