Count Belchilgen, M.D. (formerly physician to Maria Theresa Queen of Hungary, and Knight of St. John of Jerusalem) first brought ginseng tea into use, as a beverage for all nervous complaints. ... the original ginseng tea is only to be had of Dr. Cope, at his house, no. 26, Great Bartholomew-Close; ... [electronic resource].
- [London, 1794?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
1 sheet ; 1/2⁰.
- Advertising -- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T136014.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|