The new-Year's-Gift: in six parts. Containing meditations and prayers for every day in the week: With Devotions For The Sacrament, Lent, And Other Occasions [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- New-years-gift. Parts 1-6.
- The fourth edition.
- London : printed for T. Longman, B. Law and Son, S Bladon, G. G and J. Robinson, F. and C. Rivington, W. Goldsmith, J Walker, J. Scatcherd, And W. Bent, 1794.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,237[i.e.327],p. ; 12⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Early works to 1800.
Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vertical chain lines.
P.327 misnumbered 237.
Originally published as 'A new-years-gift', in 1681, with additional parts added to later editions.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T136357.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|