The rubric in the Book of common prayer [electronic resource] : and the Canons of the Church of England, so far as they relate to the parochial clergy, considered. In a course of visitation charges. By Thomas Sharp, D. D. Archdeacon of Northumberland. Published at the Request of the Clergy of that Archdeaconry.
- London : printed for J. and P. Knapton in Ludgate Street, MDCCLIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,,354,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England. Book of common prayer.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Also issued as part of 'The works of Thomas Sharp, .. In six volumes' vol. 3, London, 1763.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T136389.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|