A complete account of the settlement at Port Jackson, [electronic resource] : in New South Wales, including an accurate description of the situation of the colony; of the natives; and of its natural productions: taken on the spot, by Captain Watkin Tench, Of The Marines.
- London : sold by G Nicol, Pall-Mall; and J. Sewell, Cornhill, 1793.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xvi,212p.,plate : map ; 4⁰.
- Port Jackson (N.S.W.).
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of subscribers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T136607.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|