An essay upon the civil wars of France, [electronic resource] : extracted from curious manuscripts. And also upon the epick poetry of the European nations from Homer down to Milton. By Mr. de Voltaire.
- London : printed by Samuel Jallasson, in Prujean's Court Old Baily, and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, MDCCXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,130p. ; 8⁰.
- Epic poetry -- History and criticism.
France -- History -- 16th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T137647.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|