A general abridgment of law and equity [electronic resource] : alphabetically digested under proper titles with notes and references to the whole. By Charles Viner, Esq;.
- Other Title:
- General abridgment of law and equity. 21
- Aldershot in Hampshire near Farnham in Surry : printed for the author, by agreement with the law patentees, and are to be sold by George Strahan in Cornhill, John and Paul Knapton in Ludgate-Street, and J. Shuckburgh next the Inner-Temple Gate; or may be had of the author at his house at Aldershot as above, or at his chambers No. 3. in the King's-Bench Walks, Inner-Temple; or, in his absence, of William Reason, Book-Binder in Flower-de-Luce-Court in Fleet-Street, London, 1745.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,600p. ; 2⁰.
- Law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Aldershot.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol.21 of the set, covering Trial to Union of England and Scotland, but the ninth to be published.
With lists of subscribers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T137958.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|