Twenty two select colloquies [electronic resource] : out of Erasmus Roterodomus, pleasantly representing several superstitious levities that were crept into the Church of Rome in his days. By Sir Roger L'Estrange, Kt. To which are added, seven more dialogues, with the life of the author. By Mr. Tho. Brown.
- Standardized Title:
- Colloquia. English. Selections
- London : printed for Daniel Brown, George Strahan, B. Motte, and the executors of Richard Sare, 1725.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,404p.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- Catholic Church -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 1000 copies printed.
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1143
English Short Title Catalog, T138079.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|