Ecclesiastes [electronic resource] : or, the preacher. An essay on the duties of a public religious instructor; chiefly taken from a Latin treatise on this subject, by Erasmus. With a prefatory address, To Patrons Of Livings, &c. &c. &c. To which is added, the substance of a charge to a missionary.
- Standardized Title:
- Ecclesiastes. English
- London : printed for Messrs. Rivington, Faulder, and Gardner, 1797.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxvi,117,p. ; 8⁰.
- Christianity -- Early works to 1800.
Priesthood -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T138279.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|