Paraclesis [electronic resource] : or, consolations deduced from natural and revealed religion: in two dissertations. The first supposed to have been composed by Cicero; now rendered into English: the last originally written by Thomas Blacklock, D.D.
- Standardized Title:
- De consolatione. English
- Edinburgh : printed for J. Dickson, front of the Exchange, Edinburgh; and for T. Cadell in the Strand, London, MDCCLXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxi,,357,p. ; 8⁰.
- Ethics -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The attribution of the first part to Marcus Tullius Cicero is doubtful.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T138400.
- Blacklock, Thomas, 1721-1791.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|