A complete index to the general history of the world, [electronic resource] : from the creation to the present time. Including All the Empires, Kingdoms, and States; their Revolutions, Forms of Government, Laws, Religion, Customs and Manners; the Progress of their Learning. Arts, Sciences, Commerce and Trade. Together with Their Chronology, Antiquties, Public Buildings, and Curiosities of Nature and Art. By William Guthrie, Esq; John Gray, Esq. And others eminent in this branch of literature.
- Standardized Title:
- General history of the world. Index
- London : printed for J. Newbery, R. Baldwin, S. Crowder, J. Coote, R. Withy, J. Wilkie, J. Wilson and J. Fell, W. Nicoll, B. Collins, and R. Raikes, MDCCLXIV.  
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 8⁰.
- World history -- Indexes -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
"The date is obviously false as the last vol. of the History did not appear until 1767" (Roscoe).
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Roscoe, A207 (3)
English Short Title Catalog, T138427.
- Gray, John, 1724-1811.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|