Introductio ad prudentiam [electronic resource] : or, directions, counsels, and cautions, tending to prudent management of affairs in common life. The second part. To which is added an appendix, concerning Sincerity and Deceit. The whole compiled by Thomas Fuller M.D. .
- London : printed for Stephen Austen at the Angel over against the North Door of St. Paul's, 1727.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,242,p. ; 12⁰.
Conduct of life.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an initial and final advertisement leaf.
Printed by William Bowyer; his records show 1000 copies printed.
Signatures: A⁴ B-L¹² [M]².
Signatures from Maslen & Lancaster.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Maslen & Lancaster. Bowyer ledgers, 1292
English Short Title Catalog, T138937.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|