Memoirs of the life and adventures of Signor Rozelli. Giving a particular Account of his Birth, Education, Slavery, Monastick State, Imprisonment in the Inquisition at Rome, and the different Figures he has since made, as well in Italy, as in England, France, and Holland. The Whole being a Series of the most diverting History, and surprizing Events, ever yet made Publick [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Infortuné napolitain. English
- The second edition corrected, enlarged with an appendix of two whole sheets, and adorn'd with curious cutts.
- London : printed for J. Morphew, near Stationers-Hall, and J. Woodward in Scalding-Alley near Market, MDCCXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,355,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- French fiction -- 18th century -- Translations into English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Possibly translated by Defoe from the work by Abbé Olivier.
Titlepage in red and black.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T139041.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|