Critical, historical, and explanatory notes upon Hudibras, [electronic resource] : by way of supplement to the two editions published in the years 1744, and 1745. By Zachary Grey, LL.D. To which is prefixed, a dissertation upon burlesque poetry. By the late learned, and ingenious Montagu Bacon, Esq. And an Appendix added; In which is a Translation of Part of the First Canto of the First Book into Latin Doggrel. .
- London : printed for C. Norris, behind the Chapter-House, in St. Paul's Church-Yard; J. Beecroft, in Lombard-Street; and W. Thurlbourn, Cambridge, MDCCLII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,60p. ; 8⁰.
- Butler, Samuel, 1612-1680. Hudibras.
Shakespeare, William, 1564-1616 -- Criticism, Textual.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At bottom corner of title page: (pr. 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T139122.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|