The ladies of the palace, [electronic resource] : or the new-court legacy; a ballad opera, of three acts, as it was performed at the theatre-royal in Atalantis, the Metropolis of the Kingdom of Eutopia. Wherein The Stratagems and Contrivances of the Quality and Gentry of both Sexes, to carry on their private Amours and Intrigues, are discovered.
- Other Title:
- Court legacy
- London : printed for T. Reynolds, and sold by the booksellers in London and Westminster, MDCCXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
55,p. ; 8⁰.
- Ballads, English -- Early works to 1800.
English drama -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of 'The court legacy.' London, 1733, with a different titlepage.
Dedication signed: Atalia.
Sometimes wrongly attributed to Delariviere Manley.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T139153.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|