Votes of the House of Commons, [electronic resource] : in the second session of the Parliament of Ireland, appointed to meet at Dublin, the nineteenth day of May, 1761, and from thence Continued, by several Prorogations, to the Eleventh Day of October, in the Third Year of the Reign of our Sovereign Lord George the Third, by the Grace of God of Great-Britain, France and Ireland, King, Defender of the Faith, &c. Annoque Domini, 1763.
- Standardized Title:
- Votes. 1763-64
- Dublin : printed by Abraham Bradley, Stationer to the King's most Excellent Majesty, and Printer to the Honourable House of Commons, at the King's-Arms and Two Bibles in Dame-Street, MDCCLXIII. [-64]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
855,p. ; 2⁰.
- Ireland -- Politics and government -- 17th century -- Periodicals.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Issued in 114 parts, with colophons dated 1763 and 1764.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T139539.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|