The life and death of Jane Shore [electronic resource] : containing the whole account of her amorous intrigues with King Edward the Ivth. and the Lord Hastings: her penitence, punishment and poverty. To which are added, Other Amours of that King and his Courtiers; with Several Antient Love Poems, Written by the Wits of those Times. Also An Heroical Epistle from King Edward IV. to Jane Shore, with her Answer.
- London : printed and are to be sold by J. Roberts, near the Oxford-Arms, in Warwick-Lane, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,24p. ; 4⁰.
- Shore, Jane, d. 1527?.
Edward IV, King of England, 1442-1483.
Hastings, William Hastings, Baron, 1430?-1483.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Price from imprint: Price Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T139792.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|