The life of God in the soul of man [electronic resource] : or, the nature and excellency of the Christian religion. With the Methods of attaining the Happiness which it proposes. Also An Account of the Beginnings and Advances of a Spiritual Life. With a preface. By Gilbert Burnet, now Lord Bishop of Sarum.
- The fifth edition carefully corrected: to which is added a table.
- London : printed for Thomas Bever, at the Hand and Star within Temple-Bar, 1707.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,152p. ; 8⁰.
- Christian life -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Henry Scougal.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T140521.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|