The history of the theatres of London [electronic resource] : containing an annual register of all the new and revived tragedies, comedies, operas, farces, pantomimes, &c. that have been performed at the Theatres-Royal, in London, from the year 1771 to 1795. With occasional notes and anecdotes In two volumes. ...
- London : printed for and sold by Martin and Bain; sold also by T. Egerton; W. Miller; J. Bell; and T. Boosey, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dedication signed: Walley Chamberlain Oulton.
Intended to continue Benjamin Victor's 'History of the theatres of London and Dublin'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T140630.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|