Moriæ encomium [electronic resource] : or, the praise of folly. Made English from the Latin of Erasmus. By W. Kennet of S. Edm. Hall, Oxon. late Lord Bishop of Peterborough. Adorn'd with forty-eight copper plates, including the Effigies of Erasmus and Sir Thomas More: All neatly engraved from the designs of the celebrated Hans Holbeine. To which is prefix'd, a preface by the translator, And divers Copies of Commendatory Verses.
- Standardized Title:
- Moriæ encomium. English
- The fifth edition.
- London : printed for J. Wilford, at the Three Flower-de-Luces behind the Chapter-House in St. Paul's Church-Yard, MDCCXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,vi[i.e.xx],184,p.,plates : ports. ; 12⁰.
- More, Thomas, Saint, 1478-1535.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Pp.xvii-xx misnumbered iii-vi.
With an index.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T140765.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|