An abridgment of the laws of Jamaica, [electronic resource] : in manner of an index. To which is prefixed, a table of the General and Marginal Titles, under which the Subject-Matter of each Act and Clause is properly digested.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc
- London : printed for Curtis Brett and Compy. printers, booksellers, and stationers, in Jamaica, MDCCLVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,43,p. ; 2⁰.
- Law -- Jamaica -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Sabin, 35610
English Short Title Catalog, T140884.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|