The young gentleman's trigonometry, [electronic resource] : mechanicks, and opticks. Containing such elements of the said Arts or Sciences, as are most Useful and Easy to be known. By Edward Wells, D. D. Rector of Cotesbach in Leicester-Shire.
- Standardized Title:
- Young gentleman's course of mathematicks. Vol. 2
- London : printed for James Knapton, at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, 1714.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,83,;171,p.,plates ; 8⁰.
- Geometrical optics -- Early works to 1800.
Mechanics -- Early works to 1800.
Plane trigonometry -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In: 'The young gentleman's course of mathematicks. .. In three volumes. By Edward Wells, .. ', vol. 2, London, 1714.
In two parts, each with separate titlepage, pagination and register.
Part 1 contains 'The young gentleman's trigonometry', 'A table of artifical sines and tangents', each with separate titlepage, and 'A table of logarithm's [sic]' with a divisional titlepage.
Part 2 contains 'The young gentleman's mechanicks' and 'The young gentleman's opticks', each with separate titlepage dated 1713.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T140926.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|