Apollo's maggot in his cups [electronic resource] : or, the whimsical creation of a little satyrical poet. A lyrick ode. Merrily dedicated to Dicky Dickison, the witty, but deform'd governour of Scarborough-Spaw.
- London : printed and sold by the booksellers of London and Westminster, MDCCXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,48,p. ; 8⁰.
- Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744. Dunciad.
Pope, Alexander, 1688-1744 -- In literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an additional titlepage printed on the final leaf H4 bearing the imprint: London printed: and sold by T. Warner, and the booksellers of London and Westminster. 1729 and probably intended to cancel the original titlepage.
A satire on Alexander Pope's Dunciad.
Price from imprint: Price 1 s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Foxon, W47, 48
English Short Title Catalog, T141067.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|