A reply to a letter directed to the minister of Moffat, [electronic resource] : concerning the positive institutions of christianity in which the arguments in Mr. Wallace's sermon before the synod of Dumfries, October 1729, and the Remarks prefix'd to it, are illustrated and defended. By Robert Wallace, Minister of the Gospel at Moffat.
- London : printed for A. Millar, at Buchanan's-Head, against St. Clement's-Church in the Strand, M.DCC.XXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,56,p. ; 8⁰.
Deism -- Controversial literature.
Christianity -- Controversial literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a final advertisement leaf.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T141281.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|