The danger of changes in church or state; or, the fatal doom of such as love them and their associates [electronic resource] : in a sermon preach'd, January 31, 1714./15. at St. Ethelburgas. By Luke Milbourne, a Presbyter of the Church of England.
- The third edition.
- London : printed by H. Meere, for George Sawbridge, at the Three Golden Flower-de-Lyss's in Little Britain, 1714/15 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,38p. ; 8⁰.
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Anniversaries, etc., 1715.
Church of England -- Sermons.
Bible. O.T. Proverbs XXIV, 21-22 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Government, Resistance to -- Religious aspects -- Christianity.
Great Britain -- History -- Rebellion of 1569 -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of his: 'The royal martyr lamented, in fourteen sermons, .. By Luke Milbourne.' London, .
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T141446.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|