An address to the burgesses and heritors of the royal burghs of Scotland, [electronic resource] : on the present imperfect and arbitrary systems of election established in the burghs. In which are pointed out, the dangerous consequences of these systems, and the great advantages that would result to the burghs and the whole country at large, from a more general diffusion of the right of suffrage at the elections.
- Edinburgh : published and distributed gratis by the Committee of Citizens, M,DCC,LXXXIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
21,p. ; 12⁰.
- Admonition -- Early works to 1800.
Elections -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T141478.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|