A defence of the Lord Bishop of St. Davids [electronic resource] : particularly in relation to the charge of persecution. In answer to Jonathan Jones, Esq;.
- The second edition.
- London : printed for S. Austen; and C. Crownfeild [sic],printer to the University of Cambridge, 1730.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Jackson, John, 1686-1763. Remarks on Dr. Middleton's Free inquiry into the miraculous powers supposed to have subsisted in the Christian church from the earliest ages.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of the sheets of the first edition with a new titlepage.
An answer to Jonathan Jones' 'Instructions to Richard Lord Bishop of St. Davids'.
Lord Bishop of St. Davids = Richard Smalbroke.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T141508.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|