A full account of the trial of Renwick Williams, [electronic resource] : commonly called the monster, at the Old Bailey, on Thursday the 8th of July, 1790, For assaulting and wounding Miss Porter, Miss Frost, Mrs. Davis, Mrs. Godfrey, Mrs. Forster, Elizabeth Baughan, and Frances Baughan: Taken in short-hand by Nathan. Jenkins.
- London : printed for J. Smith, in the Strand, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
32p. ; 8⁰.
- Williams, Renwick -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
Trials (Assault) -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Horizontal chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142193.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|