The genuine speech of the Hon. Mr. ------ at the late trial of Miss Blandy [electronic resource] : which contains a summary of all the proofs against her; with notes on it's faults, and beauties; and observations on the effects it had on the aduience: [sic] ...
- Patingham : printed in the year, 1752.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 8⁰.
- Blandy, Mary, 1720-1752.
- Place of Publication:
- England Pattingham.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Hon. Mr. ------ = Henry Bathurst, Earl Bathurst.
A reissue of the London edition printed for J. Roberts in the same year, with a cancel titlepage.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142289.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|