I. The petition of the London-Clergy to the House of Lords, against the Quakers bill. II. The Lords protest on rejecting the said petition. III. The Lords protest against the Quakers bill [electronic resource].
- Standardized Title:
- Petition of the London-clergy to the House of Lords, against the Quakers bill.
- [London, s.n., 1722]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4p. ; 2⁰.
- Quakers -- Legal status, laws, etc.
Quakers -- Great Britain -- Legal status, laws, etc.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
The petition was rejected by the Lords on 17 Jan. 1722.
The Quakers bill passed into law as Public General Act, 8 Geo.I.c.6.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142551.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|