An inquiry into the reasons for and against inclosing open-fields. [electronic resource] : By Stephen Addington.
- The second edition.
- Coventry : printed for the author, at Harborough, by J. W. Piercy; and sold by J. Buckland, No. 57, and G. Robinson, No. 25, in Pater-Noster-Row, London, M,DCC,LXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
iv,60p. ; 8⁰.
- Inclosures -- Great Britain.
Commons -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Warwickshire Coventry.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142750.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|