A sermon, preached at the parish-church of Tynemouth, [electronic resource] : December 12. 1784. Occasioned by the dreadful storm at sea, December 5th, 6th, and 7th, 1784. To which is added, A list of the ships that suffered in the gale, between Whitby and Berwick. By the Rev. W. Haswell, Lecturer.
- [Sunderland] : Printed by James Graham, Bookseller, in the High-Street, Sunderland, M.DCC.LXXXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
Self-confidence -- Religious aspects -- Christianity -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
Shipwrecks -- Religious aspects.
Storms -- England -- Sermons.
- Place of Publication:
- England Sunderland.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T142874.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|