The statutes at large, [electronic resource] : from the tenth year of the reign of King George the third to the thirteenth year of the reign of King George the third, inclusive. To which is prefixed, A table of the titles of all the Publick and Private Statutes during that Time. With a copious index. Volume the eleventh.
- Standardized Title:
- Public General Acts. 1771-1773
- London : printed for Charles Eyre and William Strahan, Printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty; and by W. Strahan and M. Woodfall, Law Printers to the King's Most Excellent Majesty, MDCCLXXIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
- Government document
,926,p. ; 4⁰.
- Law -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With two divisional titles to the tables of the public and private statutes.
The first ten volumes were published 1763-1771, volume 11 in 1774 and were followed by a subsequent 7 volumes to continue the series to 1800.
The edition statements in vols.15-18 of Ruffhead's edition describe them as vols.11-14 of the edition of 'Statutes at large' edited by Runnington.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143090.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|