The bishop of London's Third pastoral letter to the people of his diocese [electronic resource] : particularly, to those of the two great cities of London and Westminster. Occasion'd by the suggestions of infidels against the writings of the New Testament, consider'd as a divine rule of faith and manners.
- Standardized Title:
- Pastoral letters. No. 3
- The second edition.
- London : printed by Sam. Buckley in Amen-Corner, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
92p. ; 8⁰.
- Church of England -- Pastoral letters and charges.
Bible. New Testament -- Criticism, interpretation, etc.
Bible. New Testament -- Inspiration.
Revelation -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143394.
- Gibson, Edmund, 1669-1748.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|