A plain account of the nature and end of the Sacrament of the Lord's-Supper. [electronic resource] : In which all the texts in the New Testament, relating to it, are produced and explained: and the Whole Doctrine about it, drawn from Them alone. To which are added, forms of prayer.
- The fifth edition.
- London : printed for John and Paul Knapton, at the Crown in Ludgate-Street, M,DCC,LI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
viii,232p. ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper.
Lord's Supper -- Prayer-books and devotions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Benjamin Hoadly.
The Forms of prayer has a separate titlepage but the pagination and register are continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from John Rylands University Library of Manchester.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143454.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|