Speech of the Right Honourable William Pitt, delivered in the House of Commons, Monday, February 3, 1800, [electronic resource] : on a motion for an address to the throne, approving of the answers returned to the communications from France relative to a negociation for peace.
- London : printed [by S. Gosnell] for J. Wright, Piccadilly, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,120p. ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Foreign relations -- France.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Printer's name from colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from Harvard University Houghton Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143582.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|