A digest of foreign exchanges [electronic resource] : containing an abstract of the existing laws and custom of merchants relative to bills and notes. A short Method of Calculation, with correct Tables of Exchange of the Monies, weights and measures Of Foreign Nations compared with ours. Of interest at one per cent. And of the Value of Goods, from one to ten-thousand Pounds, Gallons, Yards, Ells, &c. Being an Epitome of all that is useful in every similar Publication. By Sir Thomas Bond, Bart.
- Dublin : printed by Alex. Stewart, No. 86, Bride-Street, M,DCC,XCV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xviii,xx-xxvii,289,p. : tables ; 8⁰.
- Money -- Tables.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of subscribers.
Pp.xix omitted in the pagination; text and register continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143698.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|