Memoirs of the Right Honourable the Marquis of Clanricarde, [electronic resource] : Lord Deputy General of Ireland. Containing several original papers and Letters of King Charles II, Queen Mother, the Duke of York, the Duke of Lorrain, the Marquis of Ormond, Archbishop of Tuam, Lord Viscount Taaffe, &c. relating to the treaty between the Duke of Lorrain and the Irish Commissioners, from February 1650, to August 1653. Publish'd from his Lordship's original Mss. To which is Prefix'd, A Dissertation, wherein some Passages of these Memoirs are illustrated. With a Digression containing several curious Observations concerning the Antiquities of Ireland.
- London : printed for James Woodman, at Camden's Head, under Will's Coffee-House, in Bow-Street, Covent-Garden, MDCCXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,clxxxiv,259,p. ; 8⁰.
- Ireland -- History -- 1603-1659 -- Sources.
Ireland -- History -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With a list of subscribers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T143709.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|